Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Organizing Product Review - Rubbermaid Pan Stacker


There are several sites that I frequently check out for new organizing gadgets and storage ideas with Rubbermaid being one of them. Rubbermaid has a new kitchen cabinet storage idea called a Pan Stacker. I love it!


The Pan Stacker has room for 5 pans and/or lids. Think of the space this frees up in your pots and pans storage cabinet!


The problem is...I can't find a Pan Stacker to buy. The Rubbermaid website states the Pan Stacker is not for sale on its website. I contacted the Rubbermaid Company about where to purchase the Pan Stacker. They did email me back and said to try Target. My local Target is not carrying the Pan Stacker nor did I find it at Target online. Rubbermaid also said to try the Everything Rubbermaid online store. I did, but they aren't carrying the Pan Stacker either.


So...I have written Rubbermaid again and told them that I would love to purchase a Pan Stacker for my personal use and would like to recommend the Pan Stacker to my clients, but can't if I can't find it. I'll let you know if I get any more response from Rubbermaid.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Baryl! I work with Rubbermaid's public relations agency and came across your review of Rubbermaid's new Pan Organizer. It is sold at most Targets but can also be found on Target.com for $9.99. Here is the link: http://www.target.com/Rubbermaid-Pan-Organizer-Titanium/dp/B0016P7EUW/sr=1-1/qid=1209564621/ref=sr_1_1/602-4501858-1088654?ie=UTF8&pricerange=&index=target&field-browse=1038576&rh=k%3Arubbermaid&page=5

Happy Organizing!
Sarah

Beryl Westby said...

Sarah,

Thanks so much for the info and for stopping by. Here you go folks...the Rubbermaid pan organizer for only $9.99 at Target online.

Anonymous said...

That is amazing for $9.99

This is an excellent tip so thanks so much for sharing. I'm going to look for one (We don't have Target stores here in Canada)

Thanks Beryl!