Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Let's "Go Play"

When I started No More Chaos, one of my goals was to help those frustrated by being unorganized. That is still my goal. I want EVERYONE to have routines and systems in place to do what they have to do quickly and easily so they can get on with life...doing what they want to do.

Anyone that has a home, whether buying or renting, has laundry, dishes and certain chores that never, ever go away. We all have certain papers we have keep and be able to find.

Anyone that has a business has paperwork and filing to stay on top of.

The quicker and easier we get those necessary chores out of the way, we quicker we can get to playing or working or realizing our goals. It really is that simple!

When my son was growing up and would grumble about having to do household chores, I would tell him that "there is no men's work or women's work. It is all work and all has to be done. The sooner we get it done, the sooner we can go play."

That is the concept behind my organizing business. I want to help people put simple systems into place so they have time to "go play".

No comments: