Monday, May 19, 2008

I Love My Blackberry



When I started my organizing business, I soon discovered that I needed to have phone numbers and access to my calendar everywhere I went. When I am at networking events or conducting workshops, people want to schedule consultations. When I am at a client's business or house, they want to make their next appointment.


I use Outlook as my calendar, address book, to-do list and more. I love using Outlook. At first I was printing out a couple of weeks worth of dates and trying to schedule that way. I quickly realized that I needed a better system.


I decided to get a Blackberry. I needed a new cell phone anyway. My old one had SIM card (whatever that is) error messages at least once a day. My needs were a phone that allowed me to enter contact names & information and calendaring. I knew I wanted a QUERTY keyboard so I could enter things easier while out and about. Most importantly, I wanted a phone that I could sych with Outlook and transfer information with a click.


The Blackberry does all that and more! I now recommend it to my busy business clients and stay-at-home moms alike. Moms need a good calendar for their families busy schedule and often need contact information while away from home. No need to carry a big bulky calendar or planner, when the Blackberry can hold all that information. You are going to carry a phone anyway!


The Blackberry is a real time-saver for me. And I am all about saving time!

No comments: