Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Help! My desk doesn't have enough room for the bills!

Here is an email I got from a lady with a question about where to store her bills.

"I need to have a place to store my bills to be paid. My desk doesn't have enough room on it and has become an inferno! It doesn't seem to make sense to keep the bills in the kitchen when I actually pay them at the desk in the living room. Any suggestions of where to keep my bills (besides on my already too small desk) for little or no cost?"

1. A pretty box with a lid (I would suggest keeping the bills, stamps, envelopes, pen, etc., all together in the box to make bill paying easier. )
2. A tote bag
3. A used briefcase from the thrift store
4. A binder with pocket folders
5. An old purse
6. A manila envelope marked "bills"
7. A lunch box

No comments: